Monday 6 November 2017

A second update in three days??? Unheard of! With Mrs. Codsticker at work all weekend I was able to get quite a bit done over Sunday and Monday am. Several layers of drybrushing and washes adds some depth to the cliff face and sand.

 Some of the rock looks more realistic than others; as this was my first large foam carving endeavour I will make a note of what worked and what didn't.
 This section looks less like a rock face than real rocks unfortunately :


I have made a start on some jungle terrain. Still several more trees (from Pegasus) and bases (from 4ground) to make.
 Here are a couple of Bac Ninh miniatures investigating the stairs (what they are doing so far from Honshu I have no idea...):
Next up is to detail some of the table with flock and static grass and few low shrubs against the cliff. Then Pour the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment