Sunday 11 February 2018

Bits and Bobs and The Table As It Stands

The last few pieces designated specifically for this table are done. I still have a few items in the post that I hope will get here in time for Trumpeter's Salute: manhole covers, pallets, trash cans and  a few other small pieces.

This is 3 pieces of Warlord Games' Warehouse Set 1:
The lamposts I bought off ebay:

As you can see in the photo above the pavements have also been painted a little city 'debris' added. 

At this point I thought I would indulge myself and put everything on the table.







 Once we get the vehicles on there it is going to be really dense; we may have to remove a building so we have some place to put the miniatures but I figure it's better to remove excess terrain than to wish you had more.


4 comments: